Monday, February 4, 2013

Children's Rooms

Happy Monday! Are Monday's ever really happy?!  I'm trying to be optimistic, I guess!
Once again, I am re-posting pictures from my portfolio in an effort to organize this blog.  I decided to list my portfolio by rooms and I need to keep posting to have everything together. So, here we go with these cute little kids' rooms.  I love working on children's spaces.  They are some of my toughest critics! :)

Belmont Design Group 
Children's Rooms Portfolio

{GIRLS' ROOMS}
Taupe/Gray, Fuchsia and White

Silver Sage, Fuchsia and White

Pink and Gray/Taupe

Silver Sage, Pink, Orange and Mustard


{BOYS' ROOMS}
Navy, Chartreuse and White

Rust, Green, Silver Sage with Espresso Furniture

{NURSERY}
Soft Gray/Blue and Apple Green


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...