Thursday, January 31, 2013

Living Room & Family Room Portfolio

You may have noticed I am making some changes to my blog.  I am trying to get everything organized so it will be easier to look through.  Please bear with me if you have seen these projects in the past!!  The only way I know how to categorize is to post it.

Belmont Design Group
Family Room & Living Room Portfolio
Natural Linen, Spring Green, Crisp White with Bright Pink Accents

Mustard, Turquoise, Crisp White with Fuchsia Accents

Silver, Charcoal and Gray Blue

Black & White with Linen

Neutral Palette with Rustic Elements

Turquoise, Tangerine, White & Linen

Gray, White with Navy & Apple Green Accents

Black & White with Bright Yellow, Turquoise & Plum


Plum, Navy and Rich Green

Gray, Turquoise & White

Soft Blue & White

Warm Browns with Turquoise and Coral

1 comment:

chill said...

It looks much better now. I love the new color... Hammary Furniture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...