Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Idaho Project: Office

Today, I am featuring the Office from the Idaho eDesign project I recently completed.  This room lends itself to a more masculine feel with its clean lines, worn leather and found objects.  It is a quiet retreat from the home and a perfect space to work.

Office


 This built-in desk is so nicely done.  I love the look of the white cabinets with the wood stained desk top.

I found this grasscloth and loved the warmth it would bring to this office as well as bringing in the Navy color from the rest of the home. 

My client liked the idea of painting the inside of the coffered ceiling to coordinate with the navy paper.  It was another way to make this room feel warm and cozy.

I would love a space like this to work in, wouldn't you?!
Next up on this home tour will be the kitchen, one of my favorite rooms in this home!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...