Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and another sneak peek

Just dropping in to wish you all a 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I have had a busy month with friends visiting us in Austin and a recent trip to California to install some residential projects I have been working on.  I also have the worlds greatest in-laws visiting from Minnesota this week for Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have some fun holiday plans and enjoy this time with your families (please, try not to kill each other...haha!)  Here is a little sneak peek of some things I worked on while I was in CA...
from left to right...
Schumacher chevron fabric on window bench in media room
New custom sectional, ottoman and pillows with Coral area rug
Wall gallery in Family Room
New custom sofa and pillows in Media Room.

More pictures to come from this home and more coming soon!  I also have been working on posting the eDesign project I have been promising...it will be up soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...