Monday, April 23, 2012

Week of Wallpaper

I love wallpaper.
So many people get the wrong idea whenever I bring up the suggestion of adding a wallpaper to a space  (Please do not get a flashback of Grandma's over zealous floral print)!  Wallpapers do a lot for a space and can often bring in that "something's missing" feeling.  Papers can add drama, texture, color and personality.    

We just added this beautiful textured paper to this entry.  It added a subtle drama with the metallic shimmer (that's hard to see with these iphone shots), some depth with its texture and just something a little unexpected when you walk through the front door.






This week I will be posting all about Wallpaper.  Tomorrow, I'll post my tips for selecting the perfect paper for your space.

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This space is turning out beautiful. The wallpaper does add that extra "something".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...